CGPA is a community of professionals. You are always able to share the experience with colleagues from around the country, to discuss questions with leading experts of Ukraine and international experts. CGPA gives perspectives; CGPA members participate in working groups and committees on improving corporate law, the recommendations of committees are sent to the state government and management CGPA is a development and a benefit; you are able to increase your skills at our seminars, training programs, round tables and, of course, you can participate in the annual International Forum of Corporate Secretaries!
Citizens of Ukraine, citizens of other states, regardless of political or religious beliefs, gender, ethnicity may be the members of the Association, members have to be older than 21 years old and:
- work in the field of corporate governance,
- share the principles and objectives of the Association,
- 10% of subscription to the Corporate Governance Newsletter – the electronic periodical of the Association;
- comply with the Charter of the Association,
- meet professional requirements.
See the Regulation on membership (In Ukrainian)
See the Regulations on Membership Fees (In Ukrainian)
CGPA Membership can be individual and institutional.
- information and methodical assistance from the Association;
- discounts to participate in the activities of the Association;
- communication and sharing experiences with colleagues;
- participate in the work of the Association and its committees.
Institutional members are the legal entities engaged in the Association’s activity through their employees (not more than five persons from one company). The employees of the institutional members of the Association have the same rights and duties as individual members of the Association, besides the right to vote at the General Meeting of the Association.Benefits of institutional membership:
- the ability to act in the Association through their representatives (5 persons) who receive status similar to individual members of the association;
- discounts for the educational and corporate trainings and programs – up to 25%;
- free consultations with leading specialists of the Association (one free consultation during the year);
- 25% of subscription to the Corporate Governance Newsletter – the electronic periodical of the Association;
- free participation in the annual event or any one-day seminar of the Association or Institution for one representative of the company;
- access to information and research materials at the library of the Association.