07 June 2019
VI International Corporate Secretaries Forum
On June 7, well-known Ukrainian specialists in corporate governance, foreign specialists and top officials of regulatory authorities will meet for the sixth time at the International Corporate Secretaries Forum to exchange experiences and discuss issues of improving the corporate legislation and introducing the best standards and practices of corporate governance in Ukraine.
- THE BIGGEST BUSINESS FORUM on corporate governance IN UKRAINE
- MAIN AREA for discussing the regulatory innovations, issues of improving corporate legislation
- INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM for dialogue between representatives of Ukrainian and foreign business
- SPACE for demonstrating the best Ukrainian and international practices of Corporate Secretaries’ activity, best practices of foreign colleagues in the field of corporate law and governance
5 YEARS OF SUCCESS:
In the FOCUS of FORUM 2019:
- Current trends, challenges and plans of Ukrainian corporate legislation
- We invited the top officials of the regulatory authorities of Ukraine – the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, the National Bank of Ukraine, the Ministry of Justice, the Supreme Court of Ukraine.
- International Corporate Governance Experience
- Managers of international organizations, thanks to whom there are changes in the corporate governance system in Ukraine, together with foreign experts will share their experience and successful cases
- Top Topics of Corporate Governance 2018-2019
- Well-known corporate governance experts will tell about their experience in applying the latest changes in corporate law
- Ukrainian experience of corporate secretaries
- Participants in the Corporate Secretary 2018 contest will present their case studies and developments.
- Contest “Corporate Secretary 2018”
- Summing up, solemn ceremony of awarding the winner, laureates and nominees of the contest
- Cocktail in honour of the CGPA’s 10th anniversary
- Celebration of the tenth anniversary of the CGPA establishing
Participation fee: 5 500 UAH without VAT.
For CGPA members – 4125 UAH without VAT.
Venue: ТАО Event Hall| 2А, Basseyna Street, Kyiv
For more information about the Forum, please contact Irina Bilyachenko or Maya Shokalo: tel. (044) 22-88-759, 278-12-52, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.