02.07.2019Sergey Goncharevich, the Managing Partner of Capital Times, was included in the National Registry of Corporate Directors
On June 25, 2019, on the regular meeting of the Board of the National Registry of Corporate Directors Sergey Goncharevich, the Managing Partner of Capital Times (www.capital-times.com), was included in the National Registry of Corporate Directors.
Sergey Goncharevich is the founder, major shareholder and leader of the Capital Times’ team, possessing huge experience in M&A and stock trading. His achievements and experience:
- Attraction of a strategic partner POSCO International, in the port grain elevator project owned by OREXIM Group of Companies, based in Mykolaiv sea port (2019)
- Sale of the majority stake (90%) in the Belarus children’s goods retail chain Buslіk to the Polish company CDRL (Coccodrillo brand) (2018)
- Fundraising of EUR 31m for OREXIM Group from Black Sea Trade and Development Bank for the construction of grain terminal in Nikolaev Port (2018)
- Corporate Governance and Strategy Consulting to InTime, one of the largest logistics operators in Ukraine.
- Sale of IT integrating business. OS implementation for process automation (2017)
- Sale of Belarus dairy products producer to the worlds largest dairy company – Lactalis Group (2017)
Since 2014 he is a Member of Globalscope Partners Ltd, London. During 2013-2017 he was a Chairman and a member of the supervisory boards of InTime and PJSC “Lutsk Foods”