Corporate Governance Professional Association
was established in 2009, and is a leading community of experts and is a centre of the reforms’ generating in corporate governance in Ukraine.
We support Ukrainian businesses to become more profitable, stable and reliable system through the development of corporate governance.
||We focus on professional development of experts in the field of corporate governance.
||Transparency We are ready to share experience and information, and to adopt constructive proposals from the professional community and business.
||We adhere to professional and ethical standards in our activities, so we are trusted and have a good reputation.
|Indifference towards politics
||We do not participate in any political process and do not support any political parties, associations and movements.
WHAT WE DO
- We create a centre of knowledge, expert reviews, and experience sharing for specialists of Ukrainian business.
- We provide business and government institutions with expert recommendations and guidelines on corporate governance.
- We organize training and provide certification of corporate (independent) directors and corporate secretaries.
- We help CGPA members to find a decent job; business and state gets high-level professionals.
- We develop, adopt and implement standards of ethics in corporate governance.
- Leadership among the professional community in the field of corporate governance in Ukraine.
- A comprehensive systematic involvement in the creation and implementation of an effective national corporate law.
- Partnership with specialized international organizations and associations.
- Significant experience in building the corporate governance systems in accordance with the standards of the world’s leading exchanges and the needs of owners of big and medium businesses; in particular, organising the effective operation of supervisory boards and corporate secretaries.
- Organising the annual “International Forum of Corporate Secretaries”, which is a key event in the Ukraine in the field of corporate governance.
- The idea and implementation of the annual competition of “Corporate Secretary of the Year”.
- Creating the balanced system of educational programs on corporate governance; programs are updated regularly and are always in demand in Ukraine